Hooray! Our office remains open as we continue to practise all the required safety protocols to prevent the transmission of Covid-19.
Our office is open but MAXIMUM PUBLIC HEALTH measures must be adhered in order to remain open
Please read and familiarize yourself and your children with our return to enhanced protocols at the practice in light of BEING IN A LOCK DOWN ZONE to protect our patients, our doctor and our team…
- Only our patients will be permitted to enter our practice (this excludes new patient exams and recall appointments where it is necessary to have a parent present – ONE PARENT ONLY)
- We require that all persons wear a MASK OR FACE COVERING before entering our office
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitizer provided in the glass vestibule, then make your way into the waiting room and have a seat
- Patients will be required to complete the Ministry of Health's Covid-19 screening questionnaire
- Our brushing station is closed, so please brush thoroughly before coming to your appointment - we cannot impress enough how important this is. You will not be able to re-brush at the office. Inadequate hygiene may contravene Dr. Luks from asking the repairs/ adjustments that may need to be completed. Please be mindful that we are trying to keep dental aerosols and flying spit to a minimum.
- Our underground parking is closed
- Our washroom is closed for patient use
- Our waiting room is also closed to all visitors except patients attending for appointments
It is our hope that we will be able to lift some/all of these protocols but not until it is deemed safe to do so. If you have any questions/concerns relative to any of these protocols, please do not hesitate to contact our office so we may explain further regarding their importance.
Wishing you and your families health and well-being,
We work with teens all the time and have a range of treatments to fit their unique needs.